We offer a variety of “how to” services for the small business in the area of financial information for government contracts.
- Understand how costs and profit are developed and treated in the government world.
- Prepare cost proposals for government contracts.
- Identify a small business’s financial strengths, weaknesses, and areas of opportunity.
- Improve the financial performance of the small business.
- Meet challenges of managing cash under a government contract.
- Understand GSA Schedules.
- Prepare proposals for GSA Schedules.
- Make an accounting system compliant with government regulations.
- Prepare for an accounting system review by the Defense Contract Audit Agency.
If you have questions please contact your counselor. If you're not a client, you can apply on our Get Started page.